Monday, September 17, 2012

Apple Picking 2012



APPLE PICKING 2012
The last time we went apple picking Ellie Reese was in my belly and I was about 38 weeks pregnant.

Fast forward 1 year and here we are Shady Brook Farms in Bucks County, PA, and the love of our lives is picking her first apple.  I can't believe how fast it really all goes.  
 It was a beautiful day for apple picking, although a bit warmer than we expected.  This farm had a bunch of goats and sheep to pet, bounce houses and trampolines, gem mining for the little ones, corn cannons, lots of food, pumpkins, and apples.  At night they put on a great haunted hayride and corn maze.  I love that kind of stuff but I'm guessing it will be a few years before we bring Ellie to anything scary.  In the meantime, we'll keep picking apples!






She loves animals



First wagon ride to the orchard


So cute!




She's so proud of herself!


Touchdown! 


Look at that mischievious smile






Lots of fun baking and canning to do with all the apples we picked.  I love fall!  


1 comment: