Thursday, November 1, 2012

TRICK OR TREAT

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


I absolutely love Halloween.  My favorite part is seeing all the kids dressed up and passing out candy.  Living on base, there is no shortage of costumed kiddies on this holiday and thats makes me sooo happy!!! I bought 10 bags of candy and we were out in about 40 minutes.  It lasted longer than I thought, probably since so many families were still without power and went trick or treating elsewhere.  

OUR FRONT DOOR

MY CHEESY HALLOWEEN SHIRT FROM A COUPLE YEARS BACK


ELLIE'S TEACHERS PUT HER HAIR IN PIGGY TAILS

HA HA!! SO CUTE

MY LITTLE SUSHI :)  



SHE WAS FASCINATED WITH ALL THE KIDS AND THEIR COSTUMES

DADDY DAVE, ELLIE, AND OUR NEIGHBOR EDWIN

NEIGHBORS AEDAN AND DEANNA

THIS WAS NUTS!

AEDAN AND MICKEY FROM FANTASIA

WALKING HOME




I love seeing all the costume pictures!  What did everyone else dress up as??


1 comment:

  1. Her pigtails are so cute and I love her sushi costume! Adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete