Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mom's Day (2013)

I love this day.  I love it for many reasons.

I love it because I get to celebrate my mother; a strong, resilient woman who will always be there for me.

I love it because after years of trying and fertility treatments we have been blessed with the perfect, little, beautiful, girl.

I love it because my husband has to make me eggs... and he hates eggs.

I love it because I will now get to start accumulating adorable handmade gifts from my sweet girl.

I love it because it's a day to remember all those moms who are no longer with us, yet their love and spirits live on in their loved ones and in memory.

I love it because first time moms really understand the unconditional love and devotion that only moms can provide their children.  Happened to me last year.

I love that card makers even make Happy Mother's Day cards from the dogs :)

I love this day because I love being a mom!!!

Happy Mother's Day.

Been waiting for this forever....


Love this!


My sweet girl

A little Mother's Day indulgence

Sweet keepsake

1 comment:

  1. I saw the "hands down" poster on FB and I love it so much! Super cute! Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other moms out there. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete