Monday, July 29, 2013

Slumbering Party

For the first time since Ellie's graced us with her presence, Dave and I had a night away together.  Celebrating 9 years of wedded bliss...NYC style.  Plenty of delicious edibles, drinks, and even more strolling through the street fairs and THE park.  We obviously missed the little nugget and were thankful for updates and photos from her stay with Bubby Bonnie, Uncle Mel, Emily, and of course Hannah and Elizabeth Taylor (the pups) ;)

Why yes, I'd love some champagne!  Let me tell you, I devoured those chocolates too. 



Rooftop exhibition by Pakistani artist Imran
Quereshi...not my cup of tea.....
Rooftop at The Met








Ok, 1 selfie...that's it!





A little Ice Bar action








How could I resist?!

3 comments:

  1. Fun!! I've been wanting to go to an ice bar since I saw it on RHOC, in Whistler. NYC looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had too. Glad I did it for the experience but not sure if I'd choose to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 9 years, you two! seeing your faces in these pics made me smile!

    ReplyDelete