Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm 3 months: Happy New Year! XOXO, Ellie

I'm 3 months old !!!!

I think it's funny that I can chew on my fingers

She stared at her frilly socks forever. she loves them.  Thanks Mary Donnelly!
Hi Guys! Can you believe it's 2012 now? Crazy! I hope you all had fun ringing in the New Year. Dad and mom made me go to sleep so I didn't watch the ball drop :(.

Having fun on the New Year's Day stroll along the canal


A lot has gone on since my last post. I flew on an airplane for the first time to Kansas City, Missouri. It wasn't so bad. I got to spend some quality time with mi padre in the plane bathroom since I decided to have a couple major blow-outs. While in KCMO, I had a bunch of pictures taken of me with my great-grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and a fat man in a red suit. It was pretty tiring. All the visiting, playing, and picture taking was exhausting so I thought it was time to get some sleep, a lot of sleep, like through the night. Yep, thats right...this girl likes getting her beauty rest for 9-11 hours a night now. I had so much fun with my family. I can't wait to see them all again, hopefully when my cousin Dana gets married later this year! :)
Sitting like a big girl in my seat

But Mom's lap is way more comfy

Then it was my first Christmas. I slept most of the day so my parents opened all my presents for me. And boy did I get some stuff! Lots of clothes, books, and toys. I think my favorite gift was the sparkly boots that my dad bought me! Can't wait until I can wear those.
Here I am on Christmas trying on my new boots



My mom hasn't weighed me recently but I'm sure I'm close to 13 lbs, if not over that. I'm in the middle of a growth spurt so I'm a mean eating machine. I'm giving my mom a run for her money :). Because I'm eating 4-6 ounces every feeding I've gotten a little extra help through formula. It's not bad...as long as its warm I'll throw it back.

And the baby, size 1 nipples...nuh-uh. I hate those things. The parentals switched to size 2 and it's WAY better. That's not the only thing that's size two: my diapies! They fit so much better now. Plus, I think mom and dad were tired of my poopies creeping up and out the back of my diapers. I've officially grown into 3-6 months clothing and even some 9 month things. My mom had to go through my clothes and remove a lot of the stuff that doesn't fit anymore. Some of it will be saved for my little brother or sister but other stuff will probably be given away eventually.


So now we are looking towards starting nursery school once mom goes back to work in two weeks. She's pretty sad but I'll be in good hands. Dad will drop me off in the mornings so that will make things easier for everyone. To keep me busy this winter, my friends Bella, Blake, and I have signed up for Itsy Bitsy Yoga. Thats going to be a mommy-and-me thing. Then I get a break before I get some daddy time in the pool for water-baby lessons. I cant wait for all these fun activities they have lined up for me. If you want to hang out let me know. I'm usually free but I'll have mom check my calendar.

Hopefully by my next post at 4 months I'll have some more exciting news for you guys. I'm really trying hard to roll over but am not there yet. But my legs are super strong and I love to standup when my parents hold me up. I'll have to keep you all up to date on my other milestones as well.

Happy New Year peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Ellie you are so cute....I love reading your blog. You are too funny! Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete