Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm 4 months!!! XOXO, Ellie



Yes sir, I'm 4 months old now ( well, 16 weeks, my birth date is the 8th). I have lots to talk about. Literally, I'm talking all the time! I wish mom and dad could understand what I'm saying but I don't think they do because they just keep smiling and laugh at all the time.

Here's a little clip of me having a conversation with mom:





Anyway, I just started school a couple weeks ago. It's been going good. I rather be chillin at home with mom but my teachers are pretty cool. I've made lots of new friends and especially like this boy named Jack. He's a cute older blond and mom even walked in on us holding hands during a play session one afternoon (seriously, this was the cutest thing in the world, wish I had a camera at that moment). And, my friend Bella comes to school with me on Tuesdays so I get to hang out with her and catch up on girl talk.


Spending some quality time with mom and dad after school



And I got my first cold, guess that comes along with the territory. My doc said I'm all good after my check-up and was surprised that I was so smiley even with a stuffy nose and upset tummy. And guess what, when I got weighed, the scale said 14 lbs! I was exactly 14 lbs....cool huh?! I'm getting so big. I'm wearing 6 month clothes and once again, my mom had to take out some of the smaller clothes from my closet.



As far as my skills, I rolled over for my mom twice last week. She was so happy. She even tried to videotape me in the act but I had had enough. I can't sit up on my own yet, but want to soooo bad. Dad set up my execsaucer for me and I love it! The lights, music, animals, colors....I just can't get enough. I'm still working out at yoga on Saturdays too. It's so fun.



smiling pretty

 
Getting ready for the Super Bowl! It's Spirit day at school on Friday so I'll wear this and a Patriots onesie that my Uncle Dave and Aunt Lisa bought me.  Although, I wish I were wearing a Seahawks bib : )   Hope you guys have a good week.   Go Pats!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that you're a mommy! It makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki the time has flown by! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nikki...this post made me miss you so much!! I wish we lived close so we could do some mom chat and let our kids get to know each other:). I am pretty confident that Don could steal some attention from Jack...LOL. She is a gorgeous girl...love the "girl talk." Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being a mommy too! It's so amazing, even with its challenges. And I can't believe how fast it all happens. Marisa, I wish we lived closer too. Don would definitely have Ellie's attention with his handsome smile :). How's everything going for you?

    ReplyDelete