Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a big girl with pieced ears: 6 months! XOXO, Ellie

 Does that say 6 months?!  Why, yes, it does.  I'm 1/2 year now....it's what you call a big girl!  I keep growing like a weed, according to my parents.  I'm wearing some 6 month clothes and am starting to move into 9 month things as well.  A couple of weeks ago when I was sick the pediatrician weighed me and I was just under 16 pounds.  I'm pretty sure I'm about 16.5 -17 pounds at this point.  My dark hair is getting longer in some areas, especially around my ears, but it's still thin in other areas. 

 On my 6 month birthday the Easter Bunny came and brought me all kinds of fun stuff!  That was also the day I sat on my own for the first time.  It wasn't for very long but I did it!  I still would rather roll around like (what my dad calls) a ninja!  I roll so much that I went cruisin' for a bruisin' and knocked my head pretty good.  I think my parents were more scared than I was.....I'm a tough cookie.  

 Wanna hear about the best thing I've done since i turned 6 months old?  I got my ears pierced with my BFF Bella!  Her pediatrician does piercing at the office so our moms signed our permission slips and off we went to get it done.  Now we having matching gold earrings :)

 Here's a pic of us waiting for the big moment

 Our dads surprised us and came by to see our pretty ears at the end of the appt.

 I was shopping in momma's purse, killing some time during the wait.


Coming up, I start swim lessons and get to go to NH with my parents and a bunch of friends.  They are doing the Adventure 5K so I'm going to cheer them on.  Can't wait for this crazy race!  I also get to take my 6 month pictures up north.  Lots of fun stuff going on in mi casa!

Hope everyone had a great Easter, is enjoying their Spring, and has a great rest of the week.  Love you guys...MUAH!

XOXO,
Ellie Reese

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to meet her in June...it's coming up! How's momma bear feeling? Have you started to register for things? I'm so, so excited for you Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 month birthday Ellie!! I am thinking it might be a good idea to get the little ones ears pierced while she is still so young....does Ellie play with her ears now? I am just not sure on what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I so Miss her! you guys too, but Miss Ellie is # one
    sorry . love too all and my (Rambo)... lol! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth- she doesn't even know the earrings are there. There was a little crying right afterwards but 2 minutes later the girls were perfectly fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue we miss you too! Ellie has all her dresses lined up for the wedding weekend! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete