Saturday, September 8, 2012

11 BIG months old, XOXO, Ellie Reese

Hey y'all!


Today I am 11 months old. I'm standing up on my own and just started taking itty-bitty steps.  I like crawling way better but my parents put me through drills every night so I guess I better get moving on the walking stuff.

I still have no teeth but I love food....all kinds of food!  Sleeping is still cool, as long as my momma give me my favorite blanket.

 Life as an 11 month old is pretty good, but I can't wait to be 1 year old because so many of my Massachusetts friends are coming down here to party with me for my birthday!

I've been keeping pretty busy over the last month.  My favorite baby-sitter Maggie moved away to North Carolina ( so, so sad ) so I've been hanging out with mi madre.  Every Tuesday we go to the funnest place in the whole wide world:  My Little Adventures.  There are tons of smart toys, kids, and things I can climb in, under, and over.  I love it there!

Wasn't sure if I wanted zucchini, pepper, or rice cracker...so I had all three.

Sometimes, I get really excited!!!!

Mi padre has been traveling a lot for work but when he's home we are always doing something fun.  One day he took us to the Camden Aquarium.  I've already been there so I showed him around.  Have you ever seen a Hippo's Booty?  I have!



I was able to get up close and "swim" with the fish in this glass enclosure that floats out into the ginormous tank.

Want to see something else that's funny?  

I just sneezed on daddy!

So somedays Momma gets pretty busy with cleaning and decorating.  So i decided to help her out:

Now we are getting ready for my birthday and just having fun.  The weather is still great here so we go on walks, play in the yard, and go swimming.  If anyone wants to come down to play with me let me know, I can check with momma.  






3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's almost a year old! That pic of her sneezing on Dave is priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is getting so big! I cant believe she will be a year in a month. Where does the time go?! Enjoy planning her party! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's so sad! But so fun at the same time :). Olivia is not far behind!

    ReplyDelete