Monday, June 27, 2011

24 Weeks

So....we are hitting 6 months now! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is really moving along. I'm still feeling great with lots of energy. This weekend we were busy with friends and went to the Matisyahu concert in Boston. We had such a fun weekend but ended up staying up past 1:00 am on both Friday and Saturday nights. We definitely feel too old to be doing that on back-to-back nights!

The weather here on the Cape has been fabulous. We took advantage of it and spent some time outside, had lunch in Woods Hole, did some yard work, and even got the nursery painted. I can't wait to see Eliie's room all finished. These projects are really getting us so excited to meet our baby girl!

She's still moving around quite a bit. Now she's measuring about 1.5 pounds and still a foot long. The only symptoms I've had lately are the occasional leg cramps at night. I've been doing my best to drink more water at bedtime and trying not to sleep on my right side. Overall, I can't complain. I've been blessed with a great pregnancy!

Sorry-the shadows don't really make this that great of a picture, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment