Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day- 23 Weeks.

Happy Father's Day! It was a gorgeous Cape Cod weekend, and a busy one at that. On Friday we went to our friends' Jimmy Buffet party. There were tons of people, music, and great food. I wish I would have taken pictures because the ice sculpture, tiki bars, and decorations were incredible! We had a great time!

Saturday we enjoyed the beautiful sunshine outside doing some yard work. We then put together baby furniture and painted sample colors on the wall. I also decided on fabrics for the baby bedding that my mom's going to make. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is complete! Getting the nursery together is so much fun.


Getting some fabric together for the nursery
We wrapped up the day by having dinner at the Brazilian Grill with some friends. The food there is delicious! But the amount of meat turns me off so I always just stick with the salad bar which has a huge selection of everything!

Today we spent Father's Day at the beach (my favorite part of summer!).  It was a beautiful, sunny day.  It's not unbearably humid or hot yet which is more than ok by me.  I'd love to keep this weather around for the rest of the summer, especially as Ellie keeps growing!  In a couple of days I go back for another routine check at the OB's office.  I can't wait to hear her heart beat again.  In the meantime, I'm keeping busy with this onset of nesting =)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads and dads-to-be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment