Sunday, July 10, 2011

26 weeks!

Man, time is really starting to fly!!!   I feel like I still have so much to do but so little time.  As of today, I have 95 days left...woo hoo!

26 weeks!
This weekend was supposed to be laid back but with so many things that needed to be done I was given the title of "Slave Driver"!  Hey, that's how I get things done =)  We had another Open House today so we spent Saturday re-staining our front and back decks, putting out potted flowers, and doing some touch up paint around the house.  We then put together Ellie's crib (finally) and have everything in it's place. Now we just need to finish with the decorations and wait for the bedding that my mom is making. 

Today, while the Open House was going on, we went to the beach with some friends.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  The water is getting warmer so I'm thinking I need to bring a raft with me next time and just float around on the water to stay cool. 


This is what we do in New England:  Cooking up some lobsters.



Dinner is served!


Nice Palm, Palmer!  Our friends brough a little bit of the tropics to Cape Cod.
Babywise:
Baby girl is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment