Thursday, July 28, 2011

29 Weeks

Okay, now we are really moving!  Only 11 weeks left, that's 77 days!  I went in for my last monthly OB appointment today and everything is still going good.  Now I'm onto appointments every two weeks until 36 weeks, which will then turn to weekly appointments. 

Just by feel, the doctor guessed that baby girl is laying length-wise inside my abdomen.  And that sounds about right to me based on the location of all the kicking going on. She now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. I also did the Glucose Tolerance Test today.  I had a couple of friends tell me that they liked the orange flavored drink so I was glad I chose that one at my last appointment.  I put it in the freezer for a bit right before my appt and it ended up tasting like an Otter Pop!  Perfect on a hot, sunny day  =)

Here is a short video of some belly action.  It was just from my phone but you'll probably be able to see the little monster shifting around.



I think the remainder of the pregnancy is going to fly by.  The month of August is extremely busy.  We start off with my Dad coming for a visit.  The following weekend we take maternity pictures then David will be running the Falmouth Road Race.  A few days later our friends from Arizona come in for a visit.  Then two days later Dave's Aunt Betsy comes to town to finish out the month....whoa!  Thankfully we've scheduled our New Baby class already and have picked and scheduled a tour of our Pediatrician's office. 

But for now, I'm just going try to relax and enjoy another 3-day weekend with the hubby while we still can!  Hope everyone has a great weekend too!!!

3 comments:

  1. So cool Nikki! Glad you shared with us! I hope it goes by fast for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute to get a video of your little one bustin' a groove in there. I can still remember the fun feeling of Genesis hiccuping at times. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've sure got one active little baby! And an active little schedule- my goodness! Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete