Saturday, August 11, 2012

10 months old! XOXO, Ellie







T-minus 2 months and and I'll be a 1 year old!!!! Can you believe it?  My momma says it has all gone by way too fast.

So, now that I'm getting bigger and bigger here is what the doctor told me about me when I saw her last week (a very belated 9 month check-up):

I weigh 20lbs 9oz, 68% ( wearing 12 month clothes and some 12-18 month )
28 inches long
17 inch head circumference, 80%

I still do not have any teeth but the doctor didn't seem too worried. ( The lower two are on their way in evidenced by whiteness in the gums.)    But I do love food!  I'm over chicken and avocado so I tell momma "No Thank You" with a swipe of my hand and shake of my head.  I still love my peas, green beans, nectarines, eggs and bananas.  Lately momma has turned me onto fish and dried seaweed, you know, like the kind wrapped around sushi.  But what I love the most is pasta and this chicken/veggie/quinoa mix mom gets from the store.

I am crawling all over the place, can pull myself up to stand, and have even tried standing on my own without holding on to anything.  But that ends real fast with a big thump to my bum on the ground.

Ever since we moved away from Cape Cod, we've been traveling and have had lots of changes.  So I kinda snuck into momma's bed....alot!  But last week she put her foot down and NO MORE!  (Luckily, it only took 2 bad nights before Ellie remembered what it was like sleeping all night in her own crib again.)  I guess it's ok.  But I don't like it when the dog comes in and barks at me to pick him up and put  him in my crib.  Doesn't he know that I'm not allowed to do that?!!!

I'm having a great time with my baby-sitter Ms. Maggie, who watches me 3 times a week.  But i'm getting sad that she will be moving away at the end of the month.  I just love her son Drew....who will I play with now?  Bella, don't worry...you're still my BFF ;)  Anyway, time for bed.  Bye for now-

XOXO,
Ellie Reese






1 comment:

  1. It seems like just yesterday you were posting Halloween belly pics here! She's getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete