Saturday, August 11, 2012

Adventure Aquarium






Today we went to Camden, NJ, just on the other side of the river from Philadelphia, to the Adventure Aquarium.  Before leaving Cape Cod, I had heard that this place  was pretty fantastic.  Let me tell you, I was not disappointed!  In fact, I loved it so much I may get a membership.






This place was so hands on and kid friendly.  Although I probably shouldn't have gone on a Saturday with the stroller, it was still so much fun.  We were able to pet stingrays and sharks and they also had a seal feeding program but we didn't stick around for that.  We also sat through a 15 min 4D Undersea Creature film which was geared toward little kids, but so cute!  I can't wait to take Ellie back when she can actually enjoy it with the 3D glasses.











I just have to say, Ellie was amazing all day.  She loved this place, probably because of all the kids running around and the dark rooms, bright lights, and different smells.  I'm for sure a fan and will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aquariums and zoos are so much fun! I can't wait until we have a little one to take with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete