Sunday, September 25, 2011

37 Weeks!

37 weeks

Today I am 37 weeks 3 days along.  So hopefully it will be just another 2 more weeks until we meet baby Ellie.  I know a lot of people say the first child is usually late, but a girl can hope right?!  We had another 3D ultrasound this last week to make sure baby girl was growing on track since I've been measuring smaller than gestational date.  Good news is she's a big healthy girl, just squished in a small space.  By today she's probably hit 7 lbs!!!!!  Although this is just an estimate based on bone growth, waist measurement, etc, I'm very glad to know she's growing right along. Plus we got to have another sneak peek at what our baby looks like =)  Just can't wait to see the real thing.

Our Coastie friends who are a week ahead of us just had their baby 2 nights ago.  So of course it makes everything so much more real.  They also had a baby girl, named Bella.  I can't wait until I can hold that sweet girl.  =)  It will be so nice having another mom and baby girl right around the corner to share first born experiences and stories with.

Below are some pictures from the weekend events.  Saturday we went up to our friends, the Pieroways, home for "dinner" which turned out to be a surprise baby shower.  So fun!  Mr. Pieroway just made Sargeant so I figured it might be a celebratory dinner for him.  Well, we definitely toasted to his accomplishment but it came  with a pink princess theme =)  Thank you so much for all your generosity and thoughfulness.  Our Ellie is really lucky to have extended "family" like you all in her life. 


Matt and Jess
The cake was delish!

Momma Pieroway being a terrific hostess


Sunday we went out to the Plymouth Fire/Police 5K run, a memorial for Liam Macomber.  It was a hot, humid day that gave me a little late summer sun to my skin.  =)  I did some walking while everyone got ready for the race.  The winner came in at 16:45, so fast!  It was a nice way to spend a Sunday while we had an Open House going on at our home.
Not a bad view to look at during my walk



Dave made a bet that if Andrew could beat his dad in the race, he'd give him $20....Andrew is $20 richer!


Just wanted to add this cute little picture in too.  Niko laying on my belly, probably wondering why it was moving around so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment